April 18, 2014

BABY, BABY, BABY OH!

Yes, the title of this post is a Justin Bieber lyric reference.
Maybe I have the Bieb-ster on my mind because last Sunday at Church a good friend in his 50s said Oakley has Justin Bieber hair.  What do you think?



Must be the faux hawk.

Check this one out:


Here is a close up:

Does anyone else's baby lose all self control when they get close to an electronic?

The reason for the title is because we are going to gaze at some magnificent baby shower photos today.
It's super duper belated, but I need to share the lovely shower some of the ladies in our ward threw for Oakley and me.  (Oakley is now almost ten months old, to give you an idea of how long ago this happened.)
And I have to say, they picked the perfect date...the Saturday before Oakley decided it was time to be born...two weeks early.  Had they thrown the shower a week later, they would have been partying without me.
The photos were taken by the lovely Carina Bischoff, who also organized the shower. 







Don't you just love how all the food matches the color scheme??  Delicious.



A money tree

Favors for people to take home...and a note from Oakley

And here's my prego mug....just because I happen to match the whole event  :)
It was such a lovely shower and I am so grateful to good friends who spent their time and talents to make Oakley and me feel so special.  We both felt pretty loved.

Love, C





No comments: